Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Moodboard

I have activated ArcheoChic again...
slowly finally publishing my necklaces and jewelry sets!
I have also made first this season Mediterranean treasury.

ArcheoChic
znów aktywny... powoli, w końcu publikuje moje naszyjniki i komplety biżuterii! Zrobiłam też już pierwszy w sezonie Śródziemnomorski skarbczyk...

here is my Archeo moodboard
oto moje Archeo inspiracje:



BlueTerracotta's shop
BacaCaraJewelry's shop
kirevi8's shop
starrybluesky's shop

See more moodboards at / więcej >>>> FleurFatale!

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous moodboard - love the ethnic feeling here. thank you very much for including my necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I really like the way the owl peeps onto the rest of the mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...your Archeo moodboard is really nice!!!
    Love the owl ;)

    ReplyDelete