Monday, May 24, 2010

MOnday Moodboard

Fresh air after the rain, sun, balcony fool of flowers and bees, coffee and book
(and a thesis to write and laundry to fold and cake and dinner to cook but who cares...)

świerze powietrze po deszczu, słońce, balkon pełen pachnących kwiatów i brzęku pszczół, kawa i książka (oraz magisterka do napisania, pranie do poskładania, obiad i ciasto do zrobienia, ale co tam....)


vadjutka's shop
flowers on my balcony necklace! fleurfatale's shop
PetitPlat's shop
my soler pansy: roroism's shop
lacravatteduchien's shop
chomelchomel's shop


more /więcej: >> fleurfatale<<<


5 comments:

  1. It's so springly!!
    That colors!
    Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely choices! and your banner is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful mix, makes me smile!

    Thanks for your thoughts on my concern and question on my blog. I agree that dealing with customers in real life is refreshing and sometimes very eye opening too. I encourage you to find ways to go on that path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely happy colors and finds!
    Good luck with your thesis!

    ReplyDelete