Monday, February 18, 2013

MondayMoodboard (18.02.2013)



the third round of snow is now gone.
First sunny day in weeks!
To my big surprise I saw crosus buds from my kitchen window...






1. scarf from Marinoula 
2. shawl from KnittyStories 
3. sweater by WrapturebyInese
4. ring by ArzuMusa  


more similar entries at Star of the East blog
 
You can easily make your moodboard with the mosaic maker.
Please be sure that all featured shops are from the EuropeanStreetTeam.
Show your mood or inspiration and have fun :)


*  *  *   



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We have the similar mood this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my weblog; Get info

    ReplyDelete