Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Creative Space

as more snow falls and on-line pre-christmas sales decrease I am enjoying my annual winter + baby nesting instincts and i am sewing a baby blanket and crocheting another one...
The first one is not just a blanket... it fits somewhere between stories about heritage and family tree and those about creative recycling... (and an improvised roro-quilting....)
So it is built from old woolly sweters after my Father and a daddy-to-be, on the other side are two daddy-to-be shirts... colorful floral edges are made of my pajamas, leftowvers of English meadow textile from 80's and cut ofs from shortened bed sheets and curtains:-) Hope he'll enjoy it's lack of 'professionalism' as much as I did the process of makeing it...


find more similar posts ((here)))

No comments:

Post a Comment